The purpose of the Lincoln County Market Animal Show and Sale Project, Inc. (MASS) is:
- To provide 4-H, FFA, and other county youth group members an opportunity to have market livestock projects evaluated.
- To provide incentive and to encourage greater participation in livestock feeding project.
- To recognize members who do quality work in selecting, feeding, and showing livestock projects.
- To teach a greater understanding of meat animal evaluation, livestock husbandry, and ethical showmanship.
- To establish rules and enforce compliance of regulations for participation in the Lincoln County Market Animal Show and Sale Project.
- To examine and act upon issues and concerns expressed by the membership or Board.
2019-20 Lincoln County Market Animal Show and Sale Project Rules and Regulations (PDF, 64 KB, 7 pages)
MASS Calendar 2019-20 (PDF, 13 KB, 1 page)
2017-2018 MASS Mandatory Project Meetings
For Beef project members, the mandatory meeting is November 11th, 2019 at 7 p.m. at the Lincoln County Service Center
For Sheet and Swine project members, the mandatory meeting is March 9th, 2020 at 7 p.m. at Lincoln County Service Center.
For more information or questions, please contact one of the MASS Board members
|2019-20 M.A.S.S. Board of Directors|
|Ben Wallace, President||715-218-3995|
|Ryan Bloch, Vice President||715-219-4490|
|Holly Hartwig, Secretary||715-218-4383|
|Kyle Christiansen, Treasurer||715-302-8129|
|Marcus Reinhardt, Director||715-573-7828|
|Chad Kottke, Director.||715-218-1592|
|Swine – Brandon Stolz|
|Beef – Tanner Depies|
|Sheep – Hazley Guite|
|Dan Marzu – Extension Ag Educator||715-539-1078|
|Michelle Heeg, Merrill FFA Advisor||715-536-4594|
Contact the MASS Board through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Facebook! Lincoln County MASS Project