The purpose of the Lincoln County Market Animal Show and Sale Project, Inc. (MASS) is:
- To provide 4-H, FFA, and other county youth group members an opportunity to have market livestock projects evaluated.
- To provide incentive and to encourage greater participation in livestock feeding project.
- To recognize members who do quality work in selecting, feeding, and showing livestock projects.
- To teach a greater understanding of meat animal evaluation, livestock husbandry, and ethical showmanship.
- To establish rules and enforce compliance of regulations for participation in the Lincoln County Market Animal Show and Sale Project.
- To examine and act upon issues and concerns expressed by the membership or Board.
2022 MASS Project Paperwork:
All MASS Participants
2017-2018 MASS Mandatory Project Meetings
For Beef project members, the mandatory meeting was November 8th, 2021 at 7 p.m. at the Lincoln County Service Center
For Sheet and Swine project members, the mandatory meeting was March 14th, 2022 at 7 p.m. at Lincoln County Service Center.
For more information or questions, please contact one of the MASS Board members
|2019-20 M.A.S.S. Board of Directors|
|Ben Wallace, President||715-218-3995|
|Melissa Yates, Vice President||715-218-6209|
|Ryan Bloch, Secretary||715-219-4490|
|Chad Kottke, Treasurer||715-218-1592|
|Marcus Reinhardt, Director||715-573-7828|
|John Sturzenegger, Director.||715-218-1592|
|Swine – Allison Hunter|
|Beef – Brenna Allen|
|Sheep – Sydney Schleif-Roberts|
|Michelle Heeg, Merrill FFA Advisor||715-536-4594|
Contact the MASS Board through e-mail at: email@example.com
Join us on Facebook! Lincoln County MASS Project