Scholarship Applications are due May 1, 2021!
• Completing senior year of high school, as well as enrolled in a technical college or university for the upcoming fall.
• A cumulative GPA of 2.0 is required.
• Scholarships must be submitted via this google form.
• Upload 2 Letters of Recommendation and High School transcript to the google form.
• Scholarship funding will be from the Lincoln County 4-H Leaders Association and the O’Tannembaum Tour. Scholarship amounts may change from year to year.
• Proof of further education is needed to receive the scholarship. Funds will be sent to your continued educational facility when a first-semester transcript is turned in to the Lincoln Co. Extension Office. Must be turned in by January 30th of the following year.
• A college GPA of 2.0 is required.