Tell us your extension story!
(Note: These were just a few comments made by stakeholders during Lincoln County Extension’s 100 year celebration in 2020).
- Please tell us about your connection to UW-Extension! Are you a Volunteer? Community Partner? Program Participant? Observer? More them one? Something else?
- What do you value about UW-Extension?
- How has UW-Extension impacted your life? family? community? organization?
- Do you have some history to share?
- What else can you share?
Georgia of Bridge Clinic values Lincoln County UW-Extension because “for almost 2 decades I have been fortunate to be a community partner with the UW-Extension. On all the projects over the years, the Merrill team has been so collaborative & helpful. Congrats on your anniversary :)”
4-H Youth Volunteer and Participant, Stevie, says he values Lincoln County UW-Extension because “they have helped to make me who I am. Without the leadership and resources they provide I would not have developed the same skills.”
Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) Cooking Class Program Participants at Jenny Towers say they value Lincoln County UW-Extension because…
- “it has opened my eyes to things different I can eat.”
- “I enjoy the lessons that she presents to us.”
- “of the food that we make and us learning a lot of things.”
- “they have nice topics and different subjects. I also enjoy the fruit and vegetable topics.”
- “I am learning a lot about how much and what to eat. Would like chocolate tho 🙂 Debi is very easy to talk to and make it interesting.”
- “it has been very helpful to learn healthful eating.”
- “they give information.”
- “it is at Jenny towers where I live.”
- “Debi is a very good teacher and helps people understand things better.”
- “I enjoy the nutrition classes – I’ve learned a lot.”
UW-Extension values your thoughts ideas and stories! Please share with us!