Enroll for the 2023 – 24 4-H Year Today!
4-H provides opportunities for both youth and adults. 4-H is open to youth members in grades 5-year old kindergarten through one year beyond high school graduation and not to extend beyond the age of 19 as of December 31st of the enrollment year regardless of where you live. 4-H also has openings for volunteer leaders who wish to help youth grow in 4-H. If you have questions or for further 4-H information, you can contact us in the Extension Lincoln County Office at (715) 539-1072.
4-H Online 2.0 is the online enrollment and registration system for Wisconsin 4-H. This is where you enter family and individual information that is used by your county and the state 4-H offices to manage and record your participation in the 4-H Youth Development program.
If you need a little refresher on how to re-enroll, you can find a guide here! Be sure to read the brief descriptions on each screen while re-enrolling, these are very helpful to explain that step in the enrollment process.
- Your family login and password will be the same as you used last year. If your password does not work, you can click on the Reset Password link on the login page and you will be emailed a new one.
- The Lincoln County Project Guide lists all the projects Lincoln County offers along with all available resources for that project. The project guide is available as an online flipbook or a downloadable PDF (32 pages). Please refer to the project guide when planning your 4-H year! If you would like a printed copy of the project guide, stop by the office or let Melissa know (715-539-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- You may re-enroll in Lincoln County 4-H at any time. HOWEVER, to show at the Lincoln County Fair in 2024, all current members will need to reenroll by November 1, 2023!!
All Lincoln County 4-H enrollments are done online at 4-H Online 2.0 For more information on the registration process please visit the Wisconsin 4-H Family Enrollment Guide. If you need any further help, please call the office at 715-539-1072.
We recommend visiting the club you are interested in joining, watching how the club works, and meeting the leaders and members of that club. Club leaders are always happy to answer any questions you may have. A list of current Lincoln County 4-H Clubs is available on the 4-H Clubs in Lincoln County page.
- Your family login and password will be used for every member of your family. Once you have a family login, you will enroll each member of your family individually, but you will all use the same family login.
- The Lincoln County Project Guide lists all the projects Lincoln County offers along with all available resources for that project. The project guide is available as an online flipbook or a downloadable PDF (32 pages). Please refer to the project guide when planning your 4-H year! If you would like a printed copy of the project guide, stop by the office or let Becky know (715-539-1074 or email@example.com)!
- You may re-enroll in Lincoln County 4-H at any time. HOWEVER, there may be some individual group or project restrictions or deadlines on showing at the fair, so be sure to enroll as soon as you can!
There are also opportunities for adults to serve as leaders at the club and county level. If you are interested in this option, please go to the 4-H Leadership page for more information or contact us at the Extension Lincoln County office at 715-539-1072.
For individuals without internet access, you can re-enroll or enroll as a new family by visiting the Extension Lincoln County office located in the Lincoln County Service Center on the lower level (801 N. Sales Street in Merrill) to enroll with 4HOnline during office hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). Contact the office at 715-539-1072 with any questions or help you need.