Help celebrate National 4-H Week by putting up a display or making a poster!
Every Kid Needs the chance to thrive.
It’ll inspire their lives, and they’ll inspire
Create #Opportunity4All Kids in 4-H!
Let your 4-H Pride Shine!
2022 Display Contest Information
Rules and Restrictions
- Open to ALL Lincoln County 4-H clubs and families
- All displays must be visible for the public to see (front yards, store windows, lobby displays, etc.) the entire week of October 2-8. (They can be inside or outside.)
- Displays will be judged at the October meeting of the 4-H Board of Directors.
- Only one (1) display per family and/or club may be entered. (A family may do their own display, plus help their club make one.)
- Displays will be judged on eye appeal, neatness, originality and conveying a clear message about the Lincoln County 4-H Centennial.
Requirements – It needs to include:
- A clear message about the National 4-H Week Theme: #Opportunity4All
- Contact information of website (“bit.ly/JoinLC4H”) or phone (“715-539-1072”).
- Displays will be judged at the October 4-H Board of Directors meeting.
- Only one (1) display per family and/or club may be entered. Therefore, a family may do their own display, plus help their club make one.
- Do not place anything over the 4-H Clover. It must be only in green, black or gold/yellow.
- Email email@example.com with
- A picture of the display
- Name of club or family
- Names of all who helped make the display
- Where the display is located
- Entries must be received by Monday, October 10th.
- Displays must be up the entire week of Oct 2-8.
Family entry Club entry
2022 Poster Contest Information
Rules and Restrictions
- Open to ALL Lincoln County 4-H Members
- Must be done by the individual
- Limit: 1 Entries
- Correct use of the 4-H Clover
- NO copyrighted materials
- The following information must be added to the top right corner on the BACK of the poster
- Current Grade
- If you have multiple posters, download a sheet of entry labels here: Poster Label (pdf)
- All entries must be turned into the Extension 4-H Office by September 26th, 2022. Poster entries will be displayed during 4-H week (at the Library and on the Extension Facebook page) and will judged at the October 4-H Board of Directors meeting.
Poster Board—Any color
Size—14” x 22” (Vertical or Horizontal)
4-H Clover—Do not place anything over it. Must be only in green, black or gold/yellow.
Contact information—Website (bit.ly/JoinLC4H) or phone number (715-539-1072)
Theme: “#Opportunity4All” Does the poster attract attention? Is the message brief and direct?
Simplicity: Is the poster limited to one idea and readable at a glance?
Originality: Does the poster convey and original idea? An common idea in a new way?
Appearance: Is the poster well balanced and neatly done? Does it cover the whole board? Is it free from smudges? Do the images need outlining? Step back 8-10 feet, can you read it and can you still see what all the pictures are?
Cloverbud (K-2nd grade)
Junior (3rd-5th grade)
Intermediate (6th – 8th grade)
Senior (9th – 13th grade)
Each poster will receive a ribbon (Cloverbuds—participation only) and every 4-Her that submits a poster will be entered into a drawing to win 4-H Swag!