In Lincoln County 4‑H, we believe in the power of young people. We see that every child has valuable strengths and real influence to improve the world around us.
Looking to enroll? Go here!
Lincoln County 4-H has been providing educational, leadership, and community service opportunities for youth for more than a hundred years!
As part of the National 4-H we are part of a community of more than 100 public universities across the nation that provides experiences where young people learn by doing. For more than 100 years, 4‑H has welcomed young people of all beliefs and backgrounds, giving kids a voice to express who they are and how they make their lives and communities better.
We Believe in —
For up to the minutes 4-H news, please subscribe to the Lincoln County 4-H blog at: Lincoln County 4-H Blog
As a subscriber to this blog, you will receive an email on Fridays of everything that has been added to the blog.
- Let’s fill Lincoln County with our Love of 4-H! We’ve been here for 102 years! Lets show everyone what we’re made of! Help us share the love of Lincoln County 4-H! Fill out the form at bit.ly/LC4HLove
- In recognition of National Ice Cream Day, try making your own ice cream in a bag! (Hint: you may want all of your family members available to help!) Supplies: 1 gallon zipper-style bag (the heavy duty freezer style!) 1 quart zipper-style bag 4 cups ice 1 cup ice cream salt or table salt 1/2 tablespoon […]
- Training delivered via self-study, webinar sessions, and attending two live training days. Cost: $45/person Webinars and self-study check-ins will be scheduled throughout July and will have two opportunities for each lesson. Live session days will be from 9 a.m. to 3:15 pm each day Options for live training days are July 19 & 21 (Tues/Thurs) at […]
- The Jr. Dairy committee is selling 2022 Fair T-shirts as a fundraiser! Once again the Jr. Dairy Committee is selling Fair T-shirts! Get yours today! FRONT OF SHIRT: Moo-vin on with Tradition (Fair theme — white lettering & graphic on red t-shirt) BACK OF SHIRT (options): Name: First or Last only Choice of: Exhibitor, Parent, […]
- You can attend some 4-H events without having to join 4-H? Here’s How! Some 4-H events are open to non-4-H members! Maybe you are only here for the summer. Maybe you want to give 4-H a test drive. Maybe you just want to do this one, really cool, thing. No problem! the 4Honline program […]
- The Lincoln County 4-H Leaders Association, Inc. is hosting a photo contest for the 2022 Lincoln County Plat Books. We are looking for photos that showcase the great things Lincoln County has to offer. Enter the contest HERE! Photo Guidelines: Contest is open to all Lincoln County 4-H members and leaders All photos MUST be […]
- String art is perfect for everyone! It has ART! It has MATH! It uses HAMMERS and NAILS! It uses COLORFUL STRING! You can make anything with it! Make a beautiful art project and learn more about the math that makes string art possible. Download the project here: String-Art-Fun
- Several people have contacted the Extension Office inquiring about the “2020 Plat Books” that they have received a postcard about. Unfortunately, these plat books are not connected to the Lincoln County 4-H. We do not have these 2020 plat books, nor will any of the proceeds from their sales go to Lincoln County 4–H. HOWEVER, […]
- Are you looking for one last family day trip before school starts? Join us at Copper Culture State Park in Oconto as we explore the world of Monarch butterflies through hands on learning. (A State Park sticker is not required to enter the park.) See flyer for more information including a registration. Use this link […]
- The August Project packs are now available! Be sure to pick up a FREE August “Summer Fun Project Pack” for your family. The packs are filled with youth-family educational activities including mental health, nutrition, STEM, craft, and reading activities along with supplies to complete the activities. This “treasure” pack is full of great ways to […]