- To give leadership to the organization of and support to the Lincoln County 4-H Ambassadors.
- Oversees ambassador Program
- Assists in training 4-H Ambassadors in responsibilities
- Supports ambassadors in planning a yearly program plan.
- Assists in scheduling ambassadors for events/activities.
- Serves as an adult ambassador
- Makes team presentations with youth as needed
- Promotes 4-H within and outside the organizations.
- Assists with 4-H promotion at events/activities as needed (i.e. National 4-H Week, parades, county fair)
- Improve your self-confidence
- Sharpen and improve your communications skills
- Gain new leadership skills
- Increase your knowledge of 4-H
- More awareness of your own strengths and capabilities
- Satisfaction and promoting one of Wisconsin’s strongest 4-H programs!
- Work with a great group of youth
- Must enjoy working with teens
- Organizational ability
- Leadership abilities that are supportive and empathic
- Willingness to devote time to developing youth leadership
- Good role model
- Knowledgeable of county 4-H program, helpful
- One year commitment
- Year begins with selection in September and runs until the following September.
- Approximately 4-6 hours per month.
- 4-H Youth Development Agent and/or Board of Director