- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic heart failure
- Atrial fibrillation
- Other type of heart disease
Live Well with Heart Disease is a six-week virtual workshop for adults of all ages who have any type of heart disease, or who care for someone that does.
(Need internet & device) A program coordinator will be available for set-up questions.
Make a commitment to attend our FREE Life Well with Heart Disease VIRTUAL workshop. During six weekly sessions, you will:
- Get the support you need
- Find practical ways to deal with fatigue
- Discover better nutrition and physical activity choices
- Learn ways to talk with your health care provider and family about your health
The Living Well with Heart Disease workshop can help you feel better, take control of your life and get back to doing the things you want to do.